Sunday, March 1, 2015

Saturday, February 28, 2015


  • High fog, ligh breeze, cool, temp: 44, high: 63. After today, next 5 or 6 days to be over 80.
  • At our weekly Saturday morning pancake breakfast, we were treated to French toast. Delicious.
  • Some sort of shooting with 2 killings occurred in Progreso Nuevo overnight/early morning. No details available yet. So don't know if we'll go there today.
  • Late morning, several of us decided to drive over to the Rio Grande Valley Outlet Mall instead of going to the flea market. It was just too cold. So Randy, Denise, Diane, and I drove over. We all shopped for a variety of items. Jim & Nolan had fun at home while we were gone. Nolan learned to drive the golf cart.
  • I purchased 2 pairs of shoes, a shirt, and a Spring jacket all at the Bass outlet store. See pictures below
  • Upon returning, J&D and R&D went over to Pharr South for supper and to play Bingo. I stayed home with Nolan. 
  • And with our shopping trip and the rain, I didn't get in my bike ride. Ugh.
  • Nolan & I were going to bike out to Burger King for supper, but it was raining. So we scrounged out the refrigerator.
 This is a picture of Nolan after he learned to drive the golf cart

 These 2 picture are for Dan, Kath, & Dave to evaluate my shoes purchase at the Bass store.

2 comments:

  1. I like the dark brown ones. They both look comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girls always accuse me of wearing 'Roger' shoes! None of my shoes look like these. Enough said! LOL! Your new shoes look very comfortable!

    ReplyDelete