Saturday, March 14, 2015

Saturday, March 14, 2015


  • Warm, calm, cloudy, temp: 64, high: 78. Light rain passed before 6 AM.
  • No pancake breakfast today due to a park wide yard sale all day.
  • After Diane's bacon & eggs breakfast, and before the rain starts, I biked around the park, looking at the yard sale stuff - about 3 miles. See route below.
  • And I forgot to mention that yesterday, besides my 3 mile bike ride, I walked a mile and a half in the morning. Preparing myself for the Minnesota days when it's too cold to ride bike.
  • Kath called testing her new car hands free phone process. She also brought me up to speed on her family news. Thanks for the phone call, Kath.
  • On a lazy Saturday, a nap sure felt good.
  • For supper, we're went to IHOP after which J&D and D&C played Bingo at Pharr South.

No comments:

Post a Comment