Thursday, March 12, 2015

Wednesday, March 11, 2015


  • High light fog, light breeze, very pleasant, temp: 58, high: 74 .
  • At 9:00, I helped set about 300 chairs for the jam hosted at Paradise Park this afternoon.
  • Mid morning, Dave called to find out about my new return plans. He also briefed me on news in his family. Thanks, Dave for the phone call.
  • After Dave's call it started to rain lightly and has been doing that off & on all day. Ugh. My miss my bike ride again.
  • RuthC who had fallen and been in the hospital for last 3 1/2 weeks asked if I could look at her computer as it wouldn't turn on for her. I did and it's now working.
  • Had lunch at the Hall and attended the first half of the jam that started at 12:30. After attending the Live from Nashville performance last evening, the jam was just a bit boring.
  • After lunch Jim & Dan went to Bertha's Salon for haircuts. I decided to wait until I return to RidgePointe where I can get caught up on news in the barbershop there.
  • This evening's entertainment is called simply,  Mario. He did a variety of music - but just a bit too much country to suit my taste. He was a good performer with a beautiful, very deep bass voice.
  • And tonight I have to brag a bit about my youngest grandson who is a Junior at the University of Minnesota majoring in (I forgot). He is also in the University Marching Band and Maroon Campus Band. The picture below is of a concert they gave last evening. They played some very interesting music by Holst and by Mozart.

No comments:

Post a Comment